1. Is it a live show?
* Yes. Think of it kinda like the old Tonight Show w Johnny Carson-- except w/o Johnny, Ed, or Doc.
2. There's lasagna?
* Yes. Lasagna, salad & cannoli served at 5:00 pm before the show.
3. When does the show start?
* 6:00 pm.
4. Where is it?
* Norman P. Murray Center 24932 Veterans Way Mission Viejo
5. What time do the doors open?
* 4:00 pm
6. Is there a bar?
* Yes. Wine, Water, & Soft Drinks. All proceeds go to CHOC.
7. Can I bring my own wine?
* Yes--bring an opener.
8. It's a talent show?
* Yes. Singers, Musicians, Comedians--you name it.
9. What's with the Uncle Eddy's Lasagna part?
* There'll be live highlights from the recent stage show this summer.
10. It's on the radio?
* Yes. It's broadcast live over the Internet so friends & family can hear it too.
11. Is there video?
* Not yet--soon.
12. Who do I contact with more questions?
* email@example.com if you liked the show.
* firstname.lastname@example.org if youse didn't.
* email@example.com if youse insulted.
* breadsticks@olivesgarden if youse food was cold.